Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slc Punk Similar Films

And if we back time ????. Toy

Hello people how are you?? While waiting holiday I want to get ya, miss my old life to be the fart, to do nothing, without worries, or nerves in my head, know when living within two days the hair but I want to take, want to be with my nephews as before play, learn, teach and laugh a lot with them,


visit my friends
miss those mates full of gossips ,


the whole afternoon barbecues and those non-stop talking ...


I do not know how to do is just a week and I have so many things that I will have to be well organized,
between visits will be traveling and the ity and goings
think I'll be back more tired than I thought but I will enjoy
panic me think that every year will be so
wait desesparacion
holidays but we have no other good work,

as you know not long ago that I'm in the business Maids,

barely finished high school study and were followed for three years nothing but good in 2009 brings new plans
and among them is the study and I will tell you, in short

I
Vacation NOW!
want my life back,
there are times when I turn back time and enjoy my teenage years ... twice you who miss the previous years?
back when you feel like the time??

0 comments:

Post a Comment