Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stone Stuck In Fish Mouth

you soon ....







Hi folks how are you??
If as we read above, today I say goodbye, toy a little sick but did not want to leave this stage of my life is over ..
I tell a bit in this vacation I was thinking a lot about my future, my life, and decided to stop working and start studying so that it is within four years old when God wants to be master of EGB 1 and 2, if but you can not believe you and I do not imagine I will be master jajaj ... I'm already registered and on Monday began a course is very nice I really liked the university and the group ... So I had to quit my job and not be over here, the race course is in the afternoon and gave no timetable work Now at this point I'm making a resume to see if I find something half day because I tell them I'm your hair jajaj ...
M and costs a lot to think that I will not be able anntes leertlos as I no longer have my blog that both m build cost but things are so I leave my msn you want to add me keep in touch all will be welcome .... yohalucero_86@hotmail.com .....
Thanks for being by my side all this time thanks for advising me and listen
Kisses I love .... ADIOS


0 comments:

Post a Comment