Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st Death Anniversary Invitation Wordings

I have to learn to deal with each time I ....

Hi folks as they are??

I rather rare ehhh I have wanted to update the blog but do not go up, I have many things to say but not how you start ....

Everybody knows I'm a bride, this month is 6 months is nothing but seem much more I have lived many times next to 6 months have been beautiful, but on Saturday we had our first fight, for reasons not worth mentioning, in reality boludeses is common is not uncommon to spend but I felt good, at one point I wanted to run away, go away, I felt annoyed that every thing to or what to say to make me more angry, asked us to forget, we had spent a night really cute and did not want to ruin it but forgot continued and each time was worse, her face rising and mine did not go through high, our friends realized that things were not right then the weather was uncomfortable, asked us to leave, do not want to ruin the other night, and we did go out, got into the car and took me to my house without across a word, I was wrong I wanted everything to end, did not want to live this situation, it will be because it was our first fight and never seen him angry??

not, but on Sunday I go wrong, crying for one or the other thing that if you re sensitive ...

is

got into his head not to call or write, he was to be the commanded, he had to loosen, and it was, Sunday 8 pm type my name, took the hard, angry, but when my name was in the hospital just, ahhh to complete the day because my mom did not feel well and took her to the doctor but ehh okay do not panic, then as I was in the hospital to hurt, as he felt guilty for having done the hard slowed, went to hospital and stayed with me, then I thought .... I'm not going to make angry, I calm down and when they speak well of the time without anger. ... and so, when we were alone again asked him not to act so, I apologized that I leave HELADISMA! Is extremely proud but assumed he was wrong and anger ended at that moment, everything is clear and the relationship back to normal, everything is fine now thank god but

So I can wimp be like to feel like going out and not running cope?

0 comments:

Post a Comment