Thursday, November 27, 2008

Where Did Holly Willoughby Buy Her Neckless

What a shame!! Tia

Hi folks as they are ????? Let's put
heat .... Mother is unbearable,
In my town we are close to 40 degrees horror,
not stand real people

lock myself in the cyber from 13 hours and not go out and even see the cute ino vector that before I went looking,
my lot that I do not like to walk around s sticky
passing smelling goat will not notice because they are not q bathe
disgust ... and another thing I do not like anything is to see men with muscles that you see these huts (hairs in my language lol) all sweaty,
because it is not clear pluck like us women have to suffer and they do an injustice if we do not we like to see them ....


But good was not what I wanted to get to what I get is that we spring ahead for the middle of January or February
that we have done so much damage to our nature, already tired and now it is she who comes to avenge
ehhhh we deserve because we are seeing natural disasters that are occurring and continue with the destruction, as jerks
not stop us, myself included

ehhhh ... As you know I live in San Rafael Mendoza, in Argentina,
a province that is hard hit by the storms, we usually
two clouds and in a moment comes the hail, but this last time around has worsened ... It gives me great anguish
each I remember see the poor farmers who work a full year off caring, harvesting, so that in 5 minutes or less get a big storm they know what is going to take all
this happened yesterday, we had a temperature
35 degrees, worrying as this tells us that in the afternoon we will have storms, planes

anti-hail could not keep up to fight, but came
three that did damage huge, a lot of crops were lost Mendoza, enn
and that's when I wonder why nature punishes us so ....
And all I answer that question is that
because they got tired and said ENOUGH does not want to do more damage ...
to continue destroying our planet when ????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment