Monday, November 24, 2008

The Sims 2 University Exe

x 2 ....


Hi folks as they are ???????

I either start the week

uffff as I hate difficult to start Monday as the mother put ... .... After being without doing anything for two days in a row, going from one side to another with no time, no worries !!!!!! I ALREADY Vacation

I rest, I want to be in my house and seize every moment,

these days I was working on the advantage tomorrow afternoon to be with my nephews,

my brothers and my sister to accompany the doctor,

ultrasound was done I saw my nephew home, thankfully everything is fine but let us see what is

whether girl or boy ,

this with the legs crossed q will wait until the next ultrasound ....

On the other hand these days my brother,

above to me I take the maximum

to did not have enough to kill an afternoon and talk with me very well I listen and advise me,

but this time it was the reverse I listen to it,

came one afternoon when I was waiting to kill and put in front of me an envelope, in that moment I realized that I brought in and shoving to mourn as a child to take your lollipop,

were my sister studies

again ladies and gentlemen if I become Aunt

AM HAPPY !!!!!!

He deserves

1 year ago and got married and wanted to come,

were afraid of not being parents of my sister's breast will cost much at age 43 could hug her first daughter, and her sister is with many treatments,

but thank God they will get the time, this 1-month

taking few expected August or so just for my month

going to like her aunt jajja (podercito / my heart)

so people no longer are 3 nephews are 5 become large family and yet

get my life 2 more stars to light my way,

love my family and my nephews are my widow,

they never abandoned me when I'm evil stays with his aunt to hug and cuddle making him sleep as they say,

many tricks I give them my believe we are the reverse case, I have the whims and are complicit in my antics,

given me this much when crossing any idea in my head and a second is on my side to tell them that we do

love you with all my soul and are essential in my world ... ..

BROTHERS THANKS FOR GIVING ME Nephews !!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment