Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mom Cheating With Son And Cought

There may be people like that??



Hello people how are you ??????
I right, is that I,
'm a little worried about the little person in the picture, he is my cousin
, heman
my heart, grew up together, share
very many good and bad moments but we were together ever
no one could separate
channn far ...
is actually the largest, and has 20 years should not be so worried
but what happens is that change too much, you did change a lot ...
When I got to my girlfriend started just out simultaneously with a ¨ friend ¨ q
that tells me is, I never leave
side try a little place and continue to share moments
but it seems that she did not like and suddenly my
cousin stopped answering text messages, calls,
in short we see us as often as before ...
I tell the truth to me that mine is not very well that I fell
dijamos ball but nobody gave me all said I was jealous, you can be a little afraid that I have made me suffer, but only slightly ...
The change to all, always been a very familism,
very healthy, very little volume, the hated cigarette and go dancing never get their attention, as you may have noticed talk in the past, now nobody
to, smoke and no ball to his family ....
Anyone who reads this should say that there is nothing wrong, I'm an exaggerated
but no, they are wrong ...
I'm not afraid to do that I think all of today's teenagers do, he knows care

but what worries me is that it is so impressionable, so you fill your head,
the big change he made in so little time
want my cousin back to me ...
Can a person change so much?
can be that kind of people who make other what you want? Besos



who are ten ...
muaa .... ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment