Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kidney Cyst Food Avoid

Comes Santa Claus to bring me something ?????? anger


Hello people how are you ?????

well emmmm I say a little concerned about Christmas

as you know are 5 nephews that I have,

that means you are 5 gifts that I have to do,

and that means that part of my pay is going in the 5 GIFTS ahhhhh ...

che siblings and stop until the aunt is in a situation a little better lol ...

No, I tell actually when I had my first nephew try to give everything, what he asked, Santa Claus brought him, his face is etched in my heart every time you received your gift, it's very nice to meet the desires but it took 3 years and get the niece, Princess for all (she and her ego haha),

as I will not do the same with her, I remove all to give them what they wanted

but the third year came and began to complicate uffff say they are coming but the economic situation of their aunt stays the same or maybe worse

because every time I'm thinking in advance and my boyfriend we're getting into some things,

and now are 2 but not a, 2 is more complicated as I do for them what they want

if you ask those weird things that come out on TV a lot and it lasts one day

because is re fart,

because we are not satisfied as we

conformábamos

with a doll or bricks,

not they have to have the house of Barbie, hotweel track, soccer in the champions league

you can believe what my nephew total fana largest European League

asked soccer,

as I buy it if everything does not go under 100 pesos, which is only present

is not as necessary but the worst thing that children deserve it are very good educated and the largest dedicated his medal to me best average gift to me people, is 7 years old my fat ugly ....

Someone can explain me how do I resist and do not get into more debt and do not buy what they want?

To you it's the same that holidays are very pretty but cause a headache when thinking about your pocket?

0 comments:

Post a Comment