Friday, December 5, 2008

Do Female Track Cyclists Wear Underwear

I do to help??

Hi folks as they are??
Well I am saying goodbye until next Tuesday, no longer work,
so I stay away from the machine as much as I can ...
My week has been rare,
on Monday was a day tranqui but full of nerves you see me running through my body, not to tell anybody and do not worry, my mom
is more or less,
continue with the same fight we left again and enter another,
is like that will never end when I think I reached the end starts something else that I can not relax and rest in peace ,
a couple of weeks, began with a pain in the right side of his stomach, the gallbladder can not be because it is operated, nor the tiny appendix because also underwent surgery on Tuesday so past you had an ultrasound, so my nerves on Monday, I have much fear that a tumor has appeared in that area, God forbid, that is what doctors believe they speak of calculations in the ducts that is generated to occur in patients who have undergone surgery of the gallbladder,
but well have to wait until next Tuesday to know what it is ....
On the other hand, I also have eaten the nerves this week because my boyfriend a nephew of emergency was interned in one of the major hospitals of the province, and that because he detected a faint tumor top right of your body,
is next to the lung and is growing so fast that it has deviated the trachea and the heart that makes this tight and not working as it should,
is only 9 years old sometimes I think I do bad blood and I complain about so many bullshit and not look around,
is a child who is suffering and will soon begin chemotherapy,
very tiny and will do to stand if for a large are terrible, poor my heart, because life is so cruel to innocent children,
want help in some way, my life would not suffer,
is a child not long ago I know but it is a
child just so they do not deserve to suffer ...
Well not if you are interested but they need and it is my best download,
Thanks to all who take time and read huge write wills, and who is not well understand them, are many things you may not make sense to you, thank you for your visit I hope you have a beautiful weekend week
you enjoy the maximum
.... kisses .... muaaaa ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment