Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Example Of Business Plan For Poultry Farming

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi folks as they are??

I've been doing good balance throughout 2008 and it is not so bad ...

Thank god beside me I have my little old lady who is well luckily

my old man who advised me on every step I take,

my brothers who are my strongest pillars,

my nephews who are my etrellitas to light my way ,

baby two in the pipeline that fill me with happiness,

my boyfriend who I cared for and protected,

a new family that is on my side at all times ..

This year I have experienced difficult times I ever thought I would live,

is how one sees so many ugly things around them and think you never will happen but I realized it was very wrong that can happen to anyone and are stones that have q jump,

luckily I learned to jump, I'm not going to cost many times I wanted to lie down their arms and more than once crying, screaming and kicking,

but to no avail, everything remained the same and opposite by top names such little people, thanks to them I am what I am,

a strong person (I think) that only thinks about making progress and move forward ,

believe that every time there to experience it and nothing else, life is short walk to suffer the corners,

learned that friends are for listen and advise and if I'm wrong they want to help,

learned to think a bit about my rather than on the other,

to say things in their time and not be silent about what hurts me inside,

learned to listen and speak after thinking

to be me, if I learned to be me ...

I think it's not much that is positive in all My old best, my family with good health and with my fat full of projects but I can not ask ...

And of course with you,

I can not forget the people who put up with me every day, they read the terrible writing wills and advise and give me strength

thank you for being permitted by his side is a real pleasure for me thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

May the coming year comes full of light, love, and happiness for all

... .. kisses ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment