Friday, December 26, 2008

Treatment Of Pivd L5s1

A descansaaaar .....


Hello people how are you??
I am shattered but no sleep
my belly is about to explode,
cansadaaaaa
toy and I have to put in the work .... mother ha ...
Well I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I go
re right next to all my people, the first with my fat,
and Santa Claus remembered me that I already had half abandonadita
so I think that a Christmas improvements that I've had luck ....
Now to rest that comes next,
we come home from party to party,
Sunday 28 is the birthday of my brother,
then continue with the new year on Friday, 9
and we have a marriage, even if people
you can not believe there are still people who take courage and be married to my surprised too m jaja,...
Bueno espero que tengan un hermoso finde y que descansen para estar como nuevito el 31 pa recibir el 2009 con todo
...Besos....

0 comments:

Post a Comment