Monday, December 15, 2008

Linzi Dawn Does The Doctor






Hi folks as they are?

I better have a person who gave me a very important and exciting teaching at this point in my life,

that little person was my nephew that I was so bad for my boyfriend's nephew came to me hug and told me everything was going to improve,

that I have to think about how ugly it is best to think how nice,

kill me is so right that my eyes filled with tears and resale, I scorch very very strong to him and promised that from that moment my head was going to change

going to start seeing all white,

my faith again, as a 7-year-old can think that way,

has a big heart always thinks of others,

from that moment everything changed over, my mom, the baby, life, thanks to a boy of 7 years old so big and look so little, is so rare for me and protect me until about months was backward step as fast as long as I can not believe ...

Well I tell them do not get tired so fast, the baby is well operated and is improving little by little after this happens to chemotherapy is a long time but the worst happened and the doctors believe they can thank God all of a little better ... ..

My mom better, the pain was gone and we are still waiting for the school but thankfully the pain is no longer ....

My life as best I encourage luckily my side are all the people who most need it, I have my loved ones that give me strength and I will never loose their hands, and of course I have you give me strength ...

soon I upload my review of the year you and I are putting together??

Besos that are right ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment