Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wiersze O Niespelnionych Obietnicach

was before .... Good ....


Hola gente como están???
Ayyy dios mío la plata que se gasta en esta navidad, como ya les he contado solo tengo 3 sobrinos y vienen dos en camino, y como también ya les he contado los tres ya piden cositas que no son tan baratas que digamos así This year I decided not to bring the point, I can not really gifts were 5, it was impossible, therefore this morning I went shopping, including gifts for the three, the two babies that come your way, the girl of my friend, my boyfriend and bla bla bla, I spent 220 pesos you can believe it, imagine if they bought what they wanted, those horrific TV toys for two day and goodbye, or not to buy them crazy parents who are,
not really buy them usually what we gave away to us, the little cars and kitchenettes
they were good, we had fun and a lot and did not need or play or hotweels or anything weird, I want my nephews
enjoy as we did,
who have contact with nature and leave a bit the computer and video games,
do not say they are wrong or they are ugly but that is not good
excess is not healthy, their heads
makes them very badly and then pay the consequences when they are big .... Besos

... thanks for visiting. Muaaaaaa ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment