Monday, January 12, 2009

Female Athlete Cyclist Camel Toe





Hello
people how are you??
well luckily I spend a great weekend surrounded by people as I like, I hope you are well and also that his weekend was Josh ... Step
quickie because I owe them a ticket that does not update enough, I have not had time ... I tell you that last Friday was great he'd marry I danced, ate and took up the pics I get tired I barely have a little time the upload ...
Now I leave these spectacular photos tell them that in my town had the pleasure of living the Dakar in full, they chose the dunes of the Nihuil a district of San Rafael Mendoza to form the vast circuit of the Dakar 2009 - Argentina-Chile .. . For us it is a great pride for all parts of the world show our landscape was moved by the number of cars, motorcycles, trucks fourth and circulated among the people, was impressive as the city was paralyzed in the caracters in the streets to witness his arrival ... I could not see much because I got to work but the little bugs look terrible I loved that one can not imagine where they can get to get in and walk ... Hope you enjoy the pictures are downloaded from Internet with landscape of my city I go tomorrow if I reach that kick yop ... Besos
that start the day all
muaaaaa .......... ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment