Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How Do I Set Up An Ipod In A 2010 Ford Fiesta

Dakar 2009 - Dakar 2009 Part II




Hello people how are you??
Well as I had promised here are the pictures taken by my
dakar you might know, understand that I am not a professional photographer yeahhhh, good
hise these collages to share most of the photos I have a great potential
but I do not want
heavy again so that I climb the more I like ...
was amazing how many people and types who had not had even half the problem is down
signed autographs,
that I have a certain Carlos Sainz buenisima really a very nice person and can also see the order of the boss had no problems in the dunes and overturned,
surprised they let us all have been waiting and it seems that we also let them surprised them
could not believe how many people took photos and filmed from their cars a great show ...
Well I hope you like them and I promise the next entry photos of the wedding kisses have a great day .....


0 comments:

Post a Comment