Saturday, January 3, 2009

Property Rates In Kharghar 2010

All therapy ...

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi folks like this? ?

If as you will read the title I have to go to a psychologist,

no, I'm crazy but it seems

but my mom started a week ago for his problem, appears to have depression, then the doctor started from the family and came to the conclusion that we also need help,

with everything we've lived with my mom and I are still living have been very traumatized,

change our minds and we are saving many things that hurt us so all but all ehh

up my nephews as they have been to see her grandmother in that state

have to do therapy

I liked the idea, some time ago that I want to go to see if anyone in this world who understands me ja

not lie wanted to go to vent and I think I get the time,

who does not like the idea to my dad who believes that by going to a psychologist is going to be crazy and that cost us but it does convince him to do everything is to be a family again we were

hopefully we get it already ...

Well I hope you have a beautiful weekend and they are well kisses

Muaaaa ... ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment