Friday, January 16, 2009

Holly Willoughby's Smear Test

!!!!!!!! Fiesta fiesta

Hello people how are you??
cortita Well I will be now because I do not upload many photos hise weary in collage for a couple who was not a sausage photos ...
The images are from last Friday's wedding was my cousin and if the party was great really good in the photos they will notice ....
Hope you have a beautiful weekend,
my life for good luck because my breast enhancement God,
still not going to therapy and now I do not expect,
morning I have to work so I will have around here
care kisses me and happy weekend ......
muaaaa .... ....


Grooms cousin Maria del Carmen and Juan Pablo .... Jaj
had a joke ....

toy Here I
ego jaja jajaja terrible mine, with my boyfriend, my sister (and I will not say anything or not we are like around the ear she's blonde and black I snif snif I can see not wanting hisieron haha) ahh as I will not name in this tummy pain is my niece (Until now that name is not yet sure), are also my mom and dad, and I see other with my princess ....


I present to my sisters that I did not know they are the mares that my brother stole em lol yes sir and I am jealous .....


The dance facundo my nephew, my brother Gustavo and me because I hardly see the small head cover my brother haha \u200b\u200b


enfiestada Almost all my family, my brothers, sisters, brother, my boyfriend and my cousins, I was lacking in photography ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment