Monday, January 19, 2009

Is Benzocaine Safeon Penis

Thanks for being ....


Hi folks as they are??

Ehhh I'm not very inspired,

I feel like with his hands tied, I want to help but I can not

my boyfriend is going through a difficult time,

family problems they are tormented and tired already,

not want to see sad but it's a step that has to face

I can not do anything just to be with ....

has already decided to go and live alone, that is not bad but do not want to be so

but hey it is your decision and go I have to support,

why I think my life will change

I will have to help a lot and be with him at all times,

is like I have a lump in my throat and I'm not writing the only excuse me wrong you want to go now and I can not stand by his side holding him want to reach the 22 hours and to get out and talk ...

Sorry to rise this is that I do very well thanks for reading and always be ...

kisses Have a beautiful week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment