Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wella Hair Dye Colour Chart

family New Year ....


Hello people how are you??
I like the psychologist tranqui all we still do not
called to go so I'll have to keep waiting,
I'm a little worried about my mom every time I see her more down anymore to have to wait to see results ....
Well here are some some pics of the new year with my family tell you a little bit,
the bigger picture are my mom and dad,
then I am with my nephew Baptist our first Christmas with him, in
photo below is my brother taking my grandfather in a wheelchair
tell them that the road re good chair is just that my grandmother used to
only when he has to walk a lot because it gets very tired but this time
had grabbed the toy haha \u200b\u200b..
and lunch are the latest pictures and the
other grandparents with their grandchildren and great-grandchildren and has 5 bisnientos not much ..... I'm going

Well I hope you are well have a nice week ... kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment