Friday, January 30, 2009

Painting, Dance Butler Red Umbrella

anxious!!


Hello people how are you?? Sorry for not
to be with you the way I like is that the times do not give me, I have work to finish and I have a week to go on vacation I have them ready to leave so I have not gone through your blog and I could comment on each post but I clarified that this does not mean that I do not spend no, not so read them and gives them the attention they deserve but I fail to comment on Garcia for being sorry and I have not dropped many thanks ....
Well I tell you that my life is ten thanks to God and that I can not wait to have my niece in my arms I'm happy, and get anxious like that, everything I see is for her to want to give everything to my nephews I but as it is stronger it will be because I'm older and it strikes me from inside the madrassa, sleep to be a mother is that for now there will be I have nothing to give you all say that with enough love, but I do not think so, love is on both sides but for my children I want the best a home, a good study and family at his side, I do not see nearly impossible but not so in the meantime missing my nephews party uses only missing 1 month and pain will be with us only a month to god that it happened faster than any ... .

you have any dream I know it is not impossible but they are far away??

Well I hope you have a beautiful weekend to enjoy it with her billion
people quierooooo kisses ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment