Friday, January 23, 2009

Katesplayground Follando

I'm back ... finally!!



Hi folks as they are??

Well first of all I want to clarify that in the previous post felt no sadness was something wrong if you think it was impotence to help, my boyfriend was ill at home he felt for the ass and I had to be stuck here at work I always think it will happen therefore I choose to work I choose to be here, my biggest problem is that I deal with many problems not just want people around me happy and this well does not suffer that I take to heart everything and I ended up doing bag so I always try to change but I can not and already have to learn to handle it, I did not think the idea that evil is outside my house just wanted it any other way that things look good is his family and needed to talk, luckily everything was solved spoke and are beginning back, learning to live ...

second in the previous post I had thought up a couple of images taken this weekend, did not want to worry and wanted to show the beautiful weekend we spent visiting the places of my city, but good when I get over and need to download, so now share the beautiful landscapes to visit ... I hope you enjoy.

And third and last through to everyone who commented and I understood in the previous post does not really work allowed me to answer them one by one as each is worth a thousand pardons and thanks for always being by my side .... Hope you have a beautiful weekend that the heat does not kill

kisses .... Muaaaaa ....



PS: Do not know what it cost me to upload this post, from Tuesday, I'm trying and I could not internet does not walk too well .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment